- violetmolotov likes this
- kermittheamphibian reblogged this from madwomanwithherbox
- wibblywobbly-deductionywuctiony reblogged this from madwomanwithherbox
- madwomanwithherbox reblogged this from warpfactornope and added:
- ragingagainstthepatriarchy likes this
- ambarredstrands likes this
- milkweedbutterfly likes this
- godlesssondheimite likes this
- goddessarashu likes this
- samlafitte likes this
- marcellacury likes this
- homosexualexplosion likes this
- mustforgetlyrics likes this
- spaghettilift likes this
- sixtytwoseconds likes this
- z3nmaster likes this
- jenniatthemovies likes this
- doctor-sherloki likes this
- xdieausseiter13x likes this
- hussiesgirdle likes this
- bayoubebe likes this
- angelsneedsupernaturalcondoms reblogged this from warpfactornope and added:
- stylinsosexy likes this
- excusemedildo reblogged this from warpfactornope
- excusemedildo likes this
- familiardevil likes this
- flaxarrow likes this
- labyrinthofdenouements likes this
- theedgeofnight likes this
- clickingteeth likes this
- archer-goddess likes this
- dotdotd reblogged this from pancakesandplaid
- oranges8hands likes this
- japaneseindigo likes this
- mangy-mongrel reblogged this from pancakesandplaid
- stickyfingerstheevilbum likes this
- pandaroux likes this
- pancakesandplaid reblogged this from warpfactornope
- shorthemline reblogged this from warpfactornope
- asbestosparty likes this
- taaaaaaaaaardiiiiiiiiiis likes this
- mx-platypus likes this
- nikibee1 reblogged this from warpfactornope and added:
- sinistergauche likes this
- givemeasecondi likes this
- witchofpea-chan likes this
- boydoicry likes this
- catchmeifyoucreon likes this
- itsajarofjam reblogged this from warpfactornope
- itsajarofjam likes this
You don't have to agree with me but once you get me going you better just let me go.
We have to be able to criticize what we love. Say what we have to say.
If you're not trying to make something better then as far as I can tell you are just in the way,"
- What If No One's Watching, Ani DiFranco
Dear Jensen, Misha, et al: Goddammit You’ve Got To Be Kind
For those who have been following me, you already know that this Jibcon has made me Extremely Upset. It has also possibly sent me into a state where I do not want to leave my room, ever, and this is why I ultimately decided to write this post.
I’m going to be very Mature writing this post, even though I want to curl into a fetal position and cry. There won’t be any curse words worse, at all, not even the ones that aren’t ~really~ curse words.
I will not call anybody names in this post. Not even “asshole” even though I think they deserve the appellation. However, when I use words that end with something like -ist or -ism — that is not name-calling. That is observation of oppressive behavior.
However, this post is going to be about Jensen and Misha. It won’t be about how much I love them, either. It won’t be about how much I think they are perfect and flawless, because they are not. They are human and they have faults and flaws.
This does not make what I am about to say hate. Which is why I am tagging their names in the tag. Because I am, frankly, a little baffled by how easily fandom dismisses what they say or attempts to apologize or excuse it.
This is very much worth thinking about.